THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

THE START OF SOMETHING NEW
1ST POST

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Day has COME & GONE!!!

Hello Everyone!!! If you're reading this, then you know that I'm ALIVE!!! LOL. I had my surgery on Monday, June 6, 2011, and I wasn't released from the hospital until Wednesday, June 8, 2011. The doctor wanted to run a "leak test" to make sure I was okay, because every time I drank water, I began to get nauseated.

My experience in the hospital was GREAT! The doctors, nurses, and staff were all pleasant, informative, and they actually seemed as if THEY enjoyed doing what they do!! Anyone going into a hospital for ANY length of time can definitely appreciate that!! I sure did!

I'm staying with my mom. She and my granny didn't feel as if I should be home alone, so I'm being held hostage at their home! I'm planning to escape tomorrow......there's definitely NO PLACE like HOME!

Later, when I feel up to  it, I plan to give you a detail by detail description of my hospital stay....ya'll know that I'm SCRUPULOUS!!!

Please, continue to KEEP me in your prayers!!!  The texts, phone calls, home visits, hospital visits, etc......have really made my days EASIER!! This was a life changing surgery, and it's good to know people out there still CARE!!!

Love you ALL!!!! God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment