THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

THE START OF SOMETHING NEW
1ST POST

Friday, May 6, 2011

The COUNTDOWN Begins Today......

I try NOT to post daily, but whenever I feel like something important should be shared I try to keep you all abreast of it! :) Well, today begins the 30 day countdown until my actual surgery date. The surgery is now scheduled for June 6, 2011, but you know how those unforseen things can come up when you least expect them to. I think now I'm actually getting excited.

Yesterday, I wore some new pants I bought a few weekends ago, and they were the size that I originally wore before losing the weight  I lost on my own the first time! Those pants were actually TIGHT in the waist. I was depressed. That means, I've not only gained the weight back from my first attempt of losing it, but I've gained some extra weight as well. I've noticed how this extra weight is affecting my body too! I can't stand for long periods of time without getting tired, I'm having trouble getting comfortable at night (thus causing me to not be able to sleep well), and even as I type this blog, my arms are hurting. This is ridiculous! I almost can't imagine how people bigger than me can make it on a day to day basis.

Next week, I plan to start walking. I want to go ahead and get back in the habit of exercising daily, so that once I do recover from surgery, I can start back exercising.

If you have any tips about low-impact exercises I can do now, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment