THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

THE START OF SOMETHING NEW
1ST POST

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey!

As the days go by, I'm reminded that I'm getting closer and closer to embarking upon a NEW journey in my life. I've decided to have Vertical Gastric Sleeve Weight Loss Surgery! Why surgery?.... is the question many will pose.... Have you ever tried the "natural way"(exercising/eating right)? My answer to both questions would be, "I've thought and prayed long, hard, and for years about this option, and I feel like now it's TIME to make it a REALITY!" & "I've tried EVERY natural way known to man, and none of them have worked, so this is MY last resort to living a longer & more healthy life!!...respectively! 


So, I'm inviting you into my life! I want YOU to go along this JOURNEY with me! Encourage me, give me feedback, constructive criticism, as well as share your knowledge about wls (weight loss surgery), products I can use, low-fat recipes, and things of the like! 


This is the beginning of my weight loss journey, and now I truly feel as if I'm FREE2BME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment